La Rosa Landscape Company is seeking a professional commercial truck driver to join our team as a Material Transporter. This employee will work closely with our Supervisor/Expediter to perform daily activities related to the overall organization of the company yard and day-to-day support of ongoing crew operations.
- Daily transportation of materials to and from job site locations if/when needed. (Materials include, but are not limited to plants, brick, block, soil, stone and landscape supplies).
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Coordinate with our Expediter to schedule material pick-ups from vendors and material drop-offs to job sites.
- Oversee material waste; execute proper disposal processes when discarding materials.
- Care for and organize company tools, vehicles, equipment and machinery.
- Load & prep materials for the next day’s operations.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid WI CDL Driver’s License (or willingness to obtain) and acceptable driving record
- Ability to load and unload equipment such as skid steers, wheel loaders, tractors and implements is helpful
- Snow plowing experience is a plus
- Frequently lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds.
- Bilingual preferred, not required
This full-time position offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and a spectacular organizational culture that promotes learning, teamwork, achievement, and employee happiness.
This is NOT a seasonal position! We have work available for you year-round.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $32.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Driving: 2 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person
Category: Full Time
Location: In Person