La Rosa Landscape Company, a leader in Landscape Design, Construction and Maintenance in Southeast Wisconsin for over 33 years. We have an immediate opening for a Crew Leader in our Construction Department.
The Crew Leader role is not simply about the traditional skills of the trade but also about leadership, communication, organization and collaboration with our Client Service Representatives and support team. We empower our Crew leaders with the information, tools and training they need to build the beautiful landscapes that delight our clients year after year after year.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Ensure efficiency by working with your crew to teach and direct in a positive and productive manner.
- Experienced in all aspects of landscape construction including the understanding of proper installation techniques.
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment related to landscape construction.
- Knowledge of the proper planting techniques including the handling and care of plant material.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Complete jobs on time and within budget.
- Landscape Industry Certified Technician are a plus.
- Valid WI State driver’s license and a good driving record is preferred.
- Wisconsin Pesticide License 3.0 (or ability to obtain) a plus
This full-time position offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and a spectacular organizational culture that promotes learning, teamwork, achievement, and employee happiness. Please contact us today.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $29.00 per hour
Paid time off
Landscape Construction: 3 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
Category: Full Time
Location: Multiple Locations