La Rosa Landscape Company, a leader in Landscape Design, Construction and Maintenance in Southeast Wisconsin for over 30 years, is building for the next 30. We have an immediate opening for a Crew Leader in our Maintenance Department.
The Crew Leader role is not simply about the traditional skills of the trade, such as “mowing,” but also about leadership, communication, organization and collaboration with our Client Service Representatives and support team. We empower our Crew leaders with the information, tools and training they need to maintain the beautiful landscapes that delight our clients year after year after year.
We are searching for a natural leader with exceptional organization skills and attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to perform and prioritize tasks on a client’s property in a way that will help us deliver the highest level of customer service.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Ensure efficiency by working with your crew to teach and direct in a positive and productive manner.
- Understand and promote proper horticultural practices.
- Oversee and model safe operation and handling of equipment and landscape materials.
- Experience on Residential Landscape Maintenance preferred.
- Valid WI State driver’s license and a good driving record is required.
- Wisconsin Pesticide License 3.0 (or ability to obtain)
- This full-time position offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and a spectacular organizational culture that promotes learning, teamwork, achievement and employee happiness.
If you know the disciplines of a complex landscape, understand how to maintain beautiful properties and enjoy orchestrating your work team, then you could be an ideal candidate for this position. Please contact us today.
Job Type: Full-time
This is NOT a seasonal position! In addition to snow removal, holiday decor and winter pruning, LaRosa is pleased to offer our employees work through our partnership with a local manufacturing company during the winter. We recognize that our employees may face a burden during winter months without steady income and we are proud to be able to offer a solution. Come and take advantage of this unique opportunity!
Pay: $21.00 – $26.00 per hour
Paid time off
Landscape Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person
Category: Full Time
Location: In Person