Landscaping: Common customer questions – revealed!
Landscaping needs, motivations, and styles vary drastically from homeowner to homeowner, yet many of their concerns and questions remain consistent. During the last 28 years in the landscaping business, we’ve heard these five questions time and time again:
1. Do you have budget requirements for landscaping projects?
We work with budgets of all sizes. Whether you need your lawn cut for an upcoming party, outdoor lighting installed or a full landscape design, our expert team will work hand-in-hand with you to create a customized plan that meets your individual needs and budget.
2. How can I get the most out of my budget?
All projects begin with a consultation. Based on your priorities and budget, your dedicated project manager will recommend materials, plants and design solutions to give you the functional and aesthetic elements you expect, within budget. If you desire a particular look and feel that is outside of your budget, our knowledgeable team and sourcing relationships allow us to recommend alternative solutions, like cost-effective materials, that will help to bring your vision to life.
3. What does the landscape design process look like?
During the consultation stage, your dedicated designer will discuss or provide a concept diagram to guide initial design intent. From here, your designer will submit a visual representation detailing architectural structures, materials, scaled dimensions, features, natural elements like grass and flowers, and man-made components like retaining walls or water features. You’ll provide approvals at every stage, and revised designs will incorporate your feedback.
4. What will my project team look like?
Your dedicated team is with you every step of the way, from consultation to final walk-through. Your team includes:
Project managers: A professional designer that gives initial and ongoing consultation, project oversight, and visits your project site every 2 to 4 days to ensure project execution is in line with the approved concept.
Supervisors: The manager that provides daily, on-site quality-control checks across various commercial and residential projects.
Foremans: A dedicated member of the on-site team that oversees your project and crew.
Crews: The team of landscaping experts that execute your vision. The same team will typically be with you for the duration of the project, making communication, consistency and quality control easy. You can direct questions at any team member, but your foreman and project manager are your go-to resources.
5. Do you stand behind your work?
We guarantee customer satisfaction at every phase of the project, from planning through completion. We pride ourselves on timeliness and superior communication, but also warranty our final product with a policy that protects:
- Hardscapes: We repair features like patios, retaining walls and masonry for up to 3 years.
- Plants, trees and shrubs: We provide specific care instructions, but guarantee plantings up to one year of life.
- Perennials: Plants and flowers must receive proper care to minimize stress, but if anything goes wrong within 90 days of installation, we’ll replace them.
- Other: We take pride in our people, equipment and the quality of our work. We’re committed to superior customer service and 100 percent customer satisfaction. We guarantee you’ll feel the value of our professional commitment in your landscape.
Finding the right landscaping professional for your individual needs can be overwhelming, but La Rosa Landscaping is here to answer your questions at every stage of the process.
Contact us today to discuss your ideas, plans and vision! 262-375-8900
- Tips (16)
- Events (2)
- Featured Projects (12)
- Promotions (12)
- Awards (6)
- News (15)
- Uncategorized (17)